Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Maternity Session Promotion | North Carolina Maternity Photographer | Court Kerr Photography

EXTENSION ON PROMOTION

If you have been keeping track of my work the past several months you've probably noticed that the focus has been mainly on Lifestyle Newborn and Family Sessions with a bit of maternity, boudoir, as well as female seniors here and there. My passion for photographing maternity is deep if you've chatted with me about it you know this because I probably cried a little in my explanation as to why I feel like capturing these moments before your baby's birth is so extremely important. In an effort to bring more beautiful and timeless maternity sessions to Court Kerr Photography I'm throwing out a little incentive for y'all :)

If you book a Lifestyle Maternity or Boudoir Maternity Session to be used within 7 months of the promotion deadline which is July 31, 2014 September 30, 2014 you will receive your Lifestyle Newborn Session with the session fee waived. The Lifestyle Maternity Session comes with session prep, 1.5 hour session, a personal online viewing gallery, and a $50 print credit. The Boudoir Maternity Session includes session prep consultation, a hair and make-up artist, 2 hour session, a personal online viewing gallery, a custom 8"x8" album, as well as the personal print rights to all edited photographs.

I promise that whichever you chose you will not regret having these portraits made and your sweet baby will cherish them for decades to come :)

Email me for more details of to book your session!
courtkerrphotography@gmail.com

xoxo

Gift certificates are available.
Travel fees are applicable if the destination is anywhere further than 30 miles from Greenville, NC.


No comments:

Post a Comment