Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Flora | Duke Gardens | Personal Post

It's been a while since I've just gone out and photographed for myself. I either get in a creative funk or I just plainly don't have time. Recently, though, I got a Pentax 645N I have been pushing myself to photograph my pets and some prettiness ... because those are gonna make me smile the most when I see them on the walls in my home ;) I need to fall back in love with photography every now and then and this camera as well as the raw beauty of film has me falling quickly :)

Had a little bit of time the other day while in Durham and took advantage of the natural lightbox that is a cloudy day. It was awesome. Pretty sure that some folks were waiting for me to fall in the pond because I was hovering to get the most perfect composition that I could with a prime lens.

Anyways, the photographs below are SOOC (Straight out of Camera) except were I removed a couple of leaves here and there using Photoshop because they were really annoying me.

Pentax 645N | Kodak Portra 800 | 75mm f/2.8

Thanks to Peace Camera for the Portra and to ASAP Photo & Camera for the super quick developing!!!

Also, the highly suggested option to add film to your sessions is going to be available starting this week!

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment