Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Anne Stuart and Miles | Mommy and Me Session | Raleigh North Carolina Family Photographer

A couple of months ago (yup ... that's how far behind I am on blogging) I had the privilege of doing one of my fave sessions, the Mommy and Me, for an old friend who also happened to be expecting her second little boy. Well, if this second one is anywhere as cute as the first they'll have a couple of heartbreakers on their hands! As much as I LOVE color the black and white's towards the end of the session are my favorites! They just seem a little poetic to me :)

Hope y'all enjoy these portraits!

xoxo







This one is hilarious because Anne Stuart told me to turn around while I was posing her and Miles was silently emulating what I was asking her to do! Too cute!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment