Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Day at the Beach | North Topsail Island, North Carolina | Lifestyle Portrait Photographer

So, The other week I got to spend some time with this great family from Chapel Hill in Topsail Island. I was super stoked to get to the beach for the day but never imagined all of the silliness that was ahead of me!!! These guys were such characters! It didn't take them but about 15 seconds to warm up to me and even less time to cover themselves with as much sand as they possibly could :) Don't let the photos of them in the water fool you ... it was freezing! Each one of these guys has such a unique personality and I believe that you can see so yourselves in the photographs from this session :)

Y'all enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo 































No comments:

Post a Comment