Thursday, March 8, 2012

Homecoming Session WINNER | Lifestyle Photographer | North Carolina

First of all, I want to thank you ladies for your hilarious stories and for letting me have a glimpse into your lives!!!

There is no way that I would have selected just one winner, so, thanks to Random.org for selecting a number and making that decision for me :)

I also want to let y'all know that if you'd still like to book a Homecoming Session, you are more than welcome to! Half of the cost of each one of these packages is going to be donated to the Invisible Children organization so that these abducted children in Africa can have a "homecoming" of their own. Y'all can read more about that in my previous blog post ... and please share the link to that specific post so that we can help this enormous cause!!!!

NOW, on to the winner....

Congratulation to luck number 6! I'll get in touch with you Kim so that we can get a date and time together :)




No comments:

Post a Comment