Tuesday, August 11, 2009

So, I started a blog...

You don't even understand how many times I've just sat and stared @ my Blogger account. It's really sad. I finally smartened up and asked one of my stay-@-home mom friends, because I believe they incorporate a majority of the blogging population, "what the heck". She responded with a laugh and then a, "Oh, you're serious". Yup. I sure was. To get to the point, she told me it was easy, I got motivated, got home, went to sleep, woke up, and then I googled. The end! I know it isn't anything super great, but it's @ least something and that's all that I need to begin with! So, here is to the beginning of you being able to see my photographs in the hopes that you will fall in ♥ and want me to photograph you, your family, your pet(s), your birthday, your wedding, your little bitty baby, your belly, ect., ect., ect. :)


Let's begin. In my first post are some of smallest people that are most precious to me ... my nieces!











No comments:

Post a Comment