Friday, July 26, 2013

Baby Will | Durham, NC | North Carolina Newborn Photographer

I don't think that there is anything more that I love photographing than these unique beginnings in families lives. The newness of everything, the uncertainty of what is going to happen next, the indescribable love that surrounds everyone, the sweet little details that these little ones grow out of so quickly, and of course the adorable little baby yawns.

This family is one of my new favorites. They have been transplanted from New England to North Carolina and we are so lucky to have them. They are funny, genuine, caring, and smart. No doubt that they will raise an exceptional young man :) 

xoxo       

















Did I mention that they have a SWEET greyhound rescue named Libby??!?!??! She stole my heart as well ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment