Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hayley + Tommy | Beaufort Engagement | North Carolina Wedding Photographer

The day before this session the weather was AMAZING!!!! Like, "I-was-barefoot-on-the-beach-with-my-dog-just-chillin'-for-the-afternoon" kind of AMAZING. The next day was when we had scheduled to have this session take place and guess what happened ... a winter weather advisory for our area and a Mardi Gras festival in the block I had chosen for us to photograph. So we moved up our time, met for a couple of beers at Backstreet Pub, and made it work! These guys did wonderfully and I'm pretty sure that they're glad that I convinced them to do their engagement session ;) 

I had so much fun getting to know Hayley and Tommy and look forward to all the fun we're gonna have on their wedding day! I've got some great stuff up my sleeve for their big day and Hayley's bridal session so y'all be on the lookout!!!!!

xoxo





The winter weather started right when we got this gorgeous photograph!











We partook in the random Mardi Gras festival for a hot second ... of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment