Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Kelly's Belly Session | North Carolina Maternity Photographer

I am the WORST when it comes to blogging!!!!!!! If I had a million hands I could get so much more done, but then I'd look really scary and kids would not let me photograph them :P

So, Kelly's belly session from this summer has FINALLY made the blog!!!!!! It was SOOOOOO hot the day that we shot this session, but she was such a trooper! We started out at her and her husband's gorgeous home ... she is an amazing decorator!!!!!!! Their super sweet dogs were complete hams and not one bit shy in front of the camera.

We then moved the shoot to her twin sister's waterfront home in Washington. No surprise that her home was just as gorgeous ... must be a twin thing ;) Anyhoo, did I mention that Kelly was a trooper during her shoot??? No questions asked when I suggested putting on a cute bathing suit and hopping in the water and OMG ... can you say "hot mama"?!???!!!!???!?!!

Thank you so much for trusting me with capturing this part of yours and Blake's lives together, Kelly!!! 

xoxo,
Court



















No comments:

Post a Comment