Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Laura + Mark | Raleigh NC Engagement Session | North Carolina Wedding Photographer

This engagement session was super special to me because Laura is one of my dearest friends!!! Her and I have been through quite a bit together and she really does mean the world to me! Her and Mark compliment each other so well and I am positive that they will (even through ups and downs) remain strong and in love.

Before our session we met for beers at the Boylan Bridge Brewpub in downtown Raleigh to catch up and loosen up ;) From there all we did was make sure to have fun! After leaving downtown we went headed to Falls Lake where they often take their dog, Abby, for walks through the woods. 

After our session we met up with another couple for dinner and margaritas ... PERFECTO!!!!!

Lots of love to the two of you and I can't wait for bridals, the bachelorette weekend in Charleston, and OF COURSE your beach wedding next year!!!

xoxoxoxo,
Court


























No comments:

Post a Comment