Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Boredom Has Set In.

Boredom - an emotional state experienced during periods lacking activity or when individuals are uninterested in their surroundings.

During this "emotional state" I turn to things, like, the internet, laundry, having one way conversations with the animals, the internet again, eating, the pocket frogs app, putting things in online shopping carts and never buying them, drink massive amounts of coffee, thinking about going outside, going outside, coming back inside because it's freezing, attempting new recipes, searching for my "winter" jeans because I eat more than I should,make friends with people on fb that I have never met in real life, looking at the walls and thinking about hanging things up, reading blogs to teach myself some stuff (hello, Groundhog Day), search the interweb to find inspirational pictures and then wishfully hope to one day get outside and take those pictures, cart-wheels, and Hulu. Love some Hulu!!!

If you are reading this it is because you are bored as well. Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment